Facial wrinkles add years and take away youthful charm and freshness. Many women wonder if there are ways to reduce facial wrinkles without having to undergo invasive procedures?
Where do facial wrinkles come from?
Mimic wrinkles – the characteristic hollows in the skin around the eyes, mouth, between the eyebrows, and on the forehead – are a consequence of the constant activity of facial muscles. The more expressive your face is, the faster facial wrinkles appear. How exactly do they form? They’re the result of repeated movement of the same muscles-often a struggle for people who smoke or laugh a lot. At first the fine lines disappear when the muscles are relaxed – over time they become fixed and deepen and we look tired and sad.
Representatives of the fair sex, who notice signs of aging (the process of formation of facial wrinkles), often do not know how to fight against these unfavorable changes. What treatments and home remedies are a good alternative to plastic surgery and other invasive procedures in the field of aesthetic medicine?
Non-invasive treatments for mimic wrinkles
Women who want to eliminate the unwanted signs of skin aging without surgical interference can choose from a variety of cosmetological treatments. Chemical peels, which can have a strong exfoliating, brightening and smoothing effect, give positive results. In order to improve the condition of the skin and shallow mimic wrinkles it is worth undergoing treatments using, for example:
- hyaluronic acid,
- lactic acid,
- mandelic acid,
- glycolic acid.
Very good results in the form of deep cleansing and skin rejuvenation is also offered by oxybrasia – during this non-invasive and painless procedure a cosmetologist under the pressure of a stream of saline applies oxygen to strategic parts of the face. Already after one session the skin is visibly nourished, its color improves, wrinkles become shallower and dilated pores are much less visible.
Home remedies for mimic wrinkles
Home facial care is also important, which can help us in the fight against wrinkles, although you should be aware that the effects will not be as spectacular as after a series of professional treatments performed by a cosmetologist. What changes should be introduced into your daily routine?
- Sleeping hygiene is very important – sleep no less than 7 hours and go to bed between 10 and 11 pm.
- Massage your face regularly – spend a few minutes every day massaging your face with your favorite oil or cream. Use your hands or a stone roller.
- Try facial yoga – this Japanese method of exercising the facial muscles has become very popular in recent years. The facial gymnastics improves the oval shape and enables to reduce mimic wrinkles such as so called smoker’s wrinkles. It is enough to do 2-3 exercise sessions a day to notice positive changes after a few weeks.
- Do not forget about a balanced diet, rich in antioxidants, and proper hydration of the body, providing it with at least 2 l of fluids a day (in various forms).
- Every day apply sunscreen with a UV filter on your face, even when the weather is cloudy. Try to avoid intense sunbathing, which accelerates photo-aging of the skin.
- If you are a heavy smoker, for the sake of your skin and health, give up tobacco and other drugs.
- We should use good anti-wrinkle creams with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, vitamin A, E, C, collagen.
In conclusion, mimic wrinkles can be reduced in various ways, not only by invasive aesthetic medicine procedures. A very important role is played by prevention and daily care for the skin – a healthy lifestyle, properly selected anti-wrinkle creams and regular visits to the cosmetologist can bring really satisfactory results.
Read also: SHE’S NEARLY 60 AND LOOKS 45. CHECK OUT THE SECRET TO TRINNY WOODALL’S YOUTHFUL SKIN
Main photo: Valua Vitaly/ adobestock.comLeave a comment